X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutthroats are being ripped off

How come Buccs get Treason, poseidon, san fern, and courrone. Naval officers get all the 4th rates, 3rd rates, and get to use 1st rates if they can get ahold of one. while cutts only get poseidon and san fernado. I say that the cutts should get a few more big gun ships as well as buccs and that naval officers should be nerfed!

CTs can use any ship in game except the Bucc-specific ones. Buccs can use any ship in game except the CT-specific ones.

Anyway, SF is quite excellent for a low cost 4th rate, Poseidon is quite good as well.

As for "nerf NO", I'm certain many NOs would like to play the bastard NO/improved Privateer class the CT effectively is.
    Last edited by Branko_de_Brus; 11-27-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

CTs don't need any big gun ships.

We can capture them from nationals now and then.

Poseidon is fine if your a fleeter.

Heavy Herc is ideal if your wanting to do heavy PvP or Port Battles.

Whole point of Naval Officers is that they can use the big ships, and they need some thing to feel pleased about after loosing their 3 Decker Ships (first and 2nd Rates)

Comment

capturing ships means only 1 dura i want a ship that has more than one dura and doesnt perma flag me so i can fleet without worrying of being attacked every turn

Comment

We can all agree that cutts are being deprived of big line ships, we only have two and why not just make the Centurion for everyone? Everyone would be happy and cutts would be excited to have a good line ship besides the default Poseidon that all cutts have in order to fleet in the 50 only groups. It just doesn't make sense, make the Centurion for everyone.... period.

Comment

Now guys dont be mad you know that right now Naval officers are to powerful make the playing grounds even or are yall scared your gonna get you butts kicked if the playing ground is equal?

Comment

A bigger ship doesn't mean you have a better chance at winning zergling. If that was the case the top tier rats would sail around all day in treasons and POS's.

Its the manouverable frigate that rules the seas. Have you even played the game?

Comment

Cause the buccaneer is underpowered compared to the NO....

Comment

I've recently been doing the Dutch missions in an Invincible. It's bloody terrible.

Can any of you guys suggest how I can outfit it so it can become a useful mission ship? I'm thinking turn, acceleration and reload might be what I need.

Comment

@OP, that's why you level a Bucc and fleet until your heart is content and get a Treason with 91 guns. My first character was a CT but when I found out Treason was Bucc only, I leveled a Bucc, I decided to get a Couronne over a Treason, Treason is overrated.

Comment

my biggest issue is.....

first off, never in history has a pirate ever sailed rates, they preferred frigates and sloops for speed and fast takedown, only the navy has ever had large lineships, if this game was to be true to history like they claim they are doing, pirates would not have the highest payload buildable ship(aka Treason), stop cry*****ing and hone your damn skills,

Comment

Originally posted by ckmrt1179 View Post
                        my biggest issue is.....

first off, never in history has a pirate ever sailed rates, they preferred frigates and sloops for speed and fast takedown, only the navy has ever had large lineships, if this game was to be true to history like they claim they are doing, pirates would not have the highest payload buildable ship(aka Treason), stop cry*****ing and hone your damn skills,
                        Even with this being true, this is a game, not history. Not to mention, if the game did follow history, not many would want to be a pirate as apparently so many want to.

EDIT - he should also level a Bucc and get a Treason if he wants a huge lineship, although the Posi works great for 50 CTs for fleeting..

Comment

Originally posted by ckmrt1179 View Post
                          my biggest issue is.....

Well thats the reason that pirates all died then

Comment

Originally posted by blackjohn kidd View Post
                            Well thats the reason that pirates all died then
                            Pirates failed cause they tried to impersonate Jack Sparrow, duh.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjohn kidd View Post
                              Now guys dont be mad you know that right now Naval officers are to powerful make the playing grounds even or are yall scared your gonna get you butts kicked if the playing ground is equal?
                              lol lol bro, if anyone here is mad, it's you with your requests your class gets everything and more. As long as pirates are the most populated nation, they're not weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X