X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People in the Streets

i recently visited Tortuga which is the pirate capital of the caribbean...
    AND THERES NO ONE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like a city of thousands but aside from the (2) other players theres no one there

my idea is we put in a TONE of people that you can't talk to but are just doing random things e.g. sweeping the streets, haveing a sword fight, byeing things at the local maket or just walking from place to place ECT.

in each capital port Tortuga, Port Royal, Havana ECT. there should be any where from 100 to 300 animated people doing random things. it would make the game seem realier and it would look beter. oh and also more people in the regular ports and settelments

Originally posted by zaknesbitt View Post
    i recently visited Tortuga which is the pirate capital of the caribbean...
    AND THERES NO ONE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like a city of thousands but aside from the (2) other players theres no one there

my idea is we put in a TONE of people that you can't talk to but are just doing random things e.g. sweeping the streets, haveing a sword fight, byeing things at the local maket or just walking from place to place ECT.

in each capital port Tortuga, Port Royal, Havana ECT. there should be any where from 100 to 300 animated people doing random things. it would make the game seem realier and it would look beter. oh and also more people in the regular ports and settelments
    Tortuga is already a Graphics cards nightmare.

Comment

actually...there are random npcs there just diong nothing...it didn't show up when i was playing on my laptop, but on my pc, there's quite a few people there

Comment

theres about 40 people and for a city of thousands thats not right
        i play on my pc which is brand new and goes above the specs for the game but with the amount of people there it looks so fake
        i mean there should be children playing in the streets, merchants selling goods on the warf, citizens walking the streets just to name a few

Comment

Turn up your settings, the place is teeming as far as video game cities are concerned.

Comment

thanks man i will

Comment

Working...
            X