X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service Ticket Maintenance and Transition

On Wednesday, August 24th at 1pm PST ( 9pm BST ) we will be transitioning to a new support ticket system. The existing system is being retired, and a replacement tool that has better integration with our back-end tools is taking its place.

During this transition, all existing support tickets will be set to closed. If you need to continue talking to us about any issue, we ask that you file a ticket using the new system, which you will be able to do either via the "get help" link on the website menu, by visiting http://www.burningsea.com/support, and also by email at support@flyinglab.com.

An archive of old tickets and knowledge base articles will be made available at burningsea.com/support within the following days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this transition causes, however we are confident that our ability to deal with issues will improve once it is complete.

Test Server Characters are NOT listed

Originally posted by Rhaegar
    ...If you need to continue talking to us about any issue, we ask that you file a ticket using the new system...
    Curious - Should I file a /support ticket reporting that I can't file a Support ticket for Testbed Captains?

{Is there a potential they will appear once the 'live' Build matches?}
    Last edited by ClericTaven; 08-25-2011, 12:16 PM. Reason: Missing Test Server Captains - POTBS-110825-00014

Comment

Originally posted by ClericTaven View Post
      Curious - Should I file a /support ticket reporting that I can't file a Support ticket for Testbed Captains?

{Is there a potential they will appear once the 'live' Build matches?}
      yes please do file a ticket about that.

Comment

Rhaegar

Em Err cough Wow nice system.....works good...........cough choke
        Last edited by Panama_Jack; 09-01-2011, 03:58 PM. Reason: I had an epiphany

Comment

So far I've used the new system twice and both times got a swift GM response, so it seems like the new tools are helping your team process tickets much better. Only one complaint, is it possible to reduce the ammount of automated emails sent to the user?

I don't think there's any need to inform me that I have updated a ticket, as I will necessarily be aware of the fact already. The emails generated each time a ticket is updated are unneeded and need to be deleted so they don't clutter the user's inbox, if it's possible to set the tool to only send an email when a GM updates the ticket and not the user, it would be grand

Comment

If there is any problem, file a ticket. I work in Service desk at an office now, and believe me when I say that a ticket is the best way to get something on the support team's to-do list.

(just be patient though - not all ticket systems read in new mails/tickets in real time)

Comment

Any Updates on /support Page being Fixed

Rhaegar - What is the present priority for getting the Ticket system working again?

Secondarily, the present Ticket# scheme is longer than the Crash Log screen allows entry into. I should believe they both need immediate attention. I have been sending in support emails as the workaround for more urgent issues, but it obviously isn't as trackable for players as would be desired.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ClericTaven; 03-12-2012, 04:25 PM. Reason: Screen Print added

Comment

Its not a workaround at all...

I purchased a active nation change 6 going on 7 days ago and it has yet to be processed. I have no responses with 4 emails or 2 post here. So trying another. Can someone please contact me or tell me where to go to get some help with this. I have been a pay to play customer since day one on one of my accounts and quite a while on others. This customer service or lack of is disrespectful. I am quite close to refusing the service and asking for my money back. Please someone help me with this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Soth View Post
                  I purchased a active nation change 6 going on 7 days ago and it has yet to be processed. I have no responses with 4 emails or 2 post here. So trying another. Can someone please contact me or tell me where to go to get some help with this. I have been a pay to play customer since day one on one of my accounts and quite a while on others. This customer service or lack of is disrespectful. I am quite close to refusing the service and asking for my money back. Please someone help me with this issue.
                  I'm in the same boat. I even thought I screwed something up and purchased another active nation change, again to no avail. I'm on day 7 and hoping something happens soon...or sometime...or ever.

Comment

If you have sent emails to support [at] flyinglab.com and have not received a response, please send me a forum PM. We've had a few cases where mails were not making it to us.

Comment

Support Ticket Status

Originally posted by FLS
                      We are currently experiencing problems with our support system. You may contact our support team by contacting support@flyinglab.com
                      FLS what will it take to make this the #1 Priority fix?
                      Last edited by Huneypie; 03-31-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Shameless Bump - given the lack of status

Originally posted by Huneypie View Post
                        FLS what will it take to make this the #1 Priority fix?
                        IS THERE ANY UPDATE FOR WHEN /Support WILL BE FUNCTIONAL ONCE AGAIN?

Comment

lol i don't think so beacause then they would have to take care of their customers XDDDDD

Comment

Perso coincé

Avatar sur Antigua coincé à Fort de France derriere le pnj
                            Ramone Saint-Martin.

Comment

ONE YEAR ago... and when will it actually work again?

Originally posted by Rhaegar View Post
                              On Wednesday, August 24th we will be transitioning to a new support ticket system. The existing system is being retired, and a replacement tool that has better integration with our back-end tools is taking its place.

8< clipped >8

An archive of old tickets and knowledge base articles will be made available at burningsea.com/support within the following days.
                              I am extremely curious as to when a useable kBase & Support system will once again be functional? Using the present send Email to Support has been hit & miss as far as tracking Test Server Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X