X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Majestic View Post
    Actually no. GMT never changes. It is always +/-00 all year round.
    i live in GMT+1, and atleast we change it...
    so ur saying i live in GMT+2 now? or in GMT?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Hell View Post
      i live in GMT+1, and atleast we change it...
      so ur saying i live in GMT+2 now? or in GMT?

GMT is a fixed point on Earth, it has no shadow, it does not move. Always GMT is +/- 00.

In Winter time you would be GMT +1,
      In Summer time you would be GMT +2.

UK Winter time is GMT +00
      UK Summter time is GMT +1 = BST/CET = EU Winter Time
      EU Summer Time = GMT +2 = CEST

Comment

Out of Memory Errors are worse now, for me anyway. Went from once every 3 hours, to once every 30 minutes.

I even crash in the middle of sailing on OS now. Not just porting around.

Comment

New bug is you cannot see your team members on OS while they are temp. invisible.

And also havent been crashing a while up until this patch. Got 2 crashes in a row tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentResistance View Post
            Just curios if any of the feedback on the pages of that thread were implamented into the patch, or if the patch notes will exactly mirror his initial post without change.

Thanks,
            You're new here, so you probably don't know that it's ALWAYS the latter here.

Comment

Originally posted by ArgumentumTria View Post
              You're new here, so you probably don't know that it's ALWAYS the latter here.
              You didn't notice my sarcasm... Also, I'm trying to avoid FMOVs as they seem to be attracted to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                On another note, for any users of my spreadsheets I'll have them both updated tomorrow.
                Always willing to boost my post count by quoting my own posts, this one has marginal value in announcing that both spreadsheets are now updated and available for download.
                See my sig for links.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about the out of memory crashes. Set your video settings lower - we're continuing to work on a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Misha View Post
                    Very sorry to hear about the out of memory crashes. Set your video settings lower - we're continuing to work on a fix.
                    u better work to get the group stats back while grp members are unvisible or out of range

Comment

This bug is very annoying. Please repair. We need to know where our group members are after leaving an instance.

Comment

Mitchell, we think we've got this one figured out and will have a fix in the next release, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                        X