-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Which server&nation combination has most players? How to get new ships as freetrader?

Game seems dead, but I'd like to give it a shot for sake of good old times.

Comments

• the game is quiet due to the transition period currently underway, but it is far from dead. Pirates in Roberts and French in Antigua seem to have the most activity at the moment. The word out there is tiggy dons are waiting for map to end to come back in force with underdog privileges to boost a victorious run. Take your pick mate and welcome back.
  • I’ve been tinkering around with the Tiggy Brits now that my schedule allows for some play time. Nation chat is active. To use Kaspar’s words, “things are progressing.”
  • And as far as getting new ships? Well, the auction houses are seeded with lots of ships, but any of the player created ships can be found by asking in nation chat. I can probably build you any ship you’re looking for. Just hit me up in game.