-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Buy orders?

Ok for a long time I've been filling buy orders at set prices. I do notice for instance selling barrel charcoal only yields 90 per unit on the buy order, but i see people selling for 350, which is what you buy them for from action house when purchasing, is there a trick what am i missing I'd like to make more money if possible.

Comments

• Some people have lots of money and will pay the same or even higher than npc price you you list the item at a port that it is used in econ with and does not have an npc listing
  • Hello Mr. Bob5y2kooo! I may be able to assist you in-game. Antigua server and Kiefer Cain is my in-game name. If you are of a different nation, I can be found most often in Ruddy Cove AH. My advice is universal and objective. Though I guess I prefer a market economy so I will provide you with ideas and concepts that support that economy and reward you with a greater profit.

So. See you in-game.
    Kiefer Cain
  • Cool I'll be on soon, Ty guys.