-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Election at St. Joe

I know things have been a little screwy since the server change over and overall i'm happy how it went. But my FT Bernard Fokke put a bid in on the Governor Elections at St. Joe and the time frame of the allowed bids has been more messed up than what it has supposed to be.If you could check that out i would be more than happy.Tried to send a help ticket to Portalus but they don't do Outlook. Thank you for your help. Bernard Fokke ...FT...Antigua

Comments

• I know things have been a little screwy since the server change over and overall i'm happy how it went. But my FT Bernard Fokke put a bid in on the Governor Elections at St. Joe and the time frame of the allowed bids has been more messed up than what it has supposed to be.If you could check that out i would be more than happy.Tried to send a help ticket to Portalus but they don't do Outlook. Thank you for your help. Bernard Fokke ...FT...Antigua

customerservice@portalusgames.com

The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)

Tried to send a help ticket to Portalus but they don't do Outlook.

What do you mean they don't do outlook ??

Mail to the address Mohag posted.

Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • ..I use Outlook all the time for POTBS Customer Service eMails ..they get mine & I get theirs
  • sorry ,i'm an old 67 yr. old dude.couldn't figure out on the drop down thingy how to do it.thanks for the address.sent out ticket,lol
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    We learn everyday :-)
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store