-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

No longer buy ships from Treasure Aisle

Whenever I click on a ship in treasure Aisle the "Buy" button is not clickable. I was hoping to jump back into the game but only have my fallback ship. I have room in my dock. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• do you have burning sea points available? and is the ship a viable ship for you?
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • or do you mean Auction House? in which case make sure you place your price in the tab
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • edited October 6
    If you bought BSN and trying to buy something from TA,you must go inventory>special> then use the burning sea note and you'll get 300 burning sea points,then you'll be able to buy something of that value in treasure aisle.

Just speak to someone in your nation if there is any and they will be glad to help you.
  • The notes have been converted to points. I can purchase anything in TA; pets, clothes, consumables. The only thing I cannot purchase is a deed to a ship. Any ship. When I click on any ship deed it is unavailable. Even ship deeds I am qualified for. It only happens with ship deeds. There is space in my dockyard. Not sure what the issue is. Any ideas?
  • Is your inventory full?
  • there are slots available in my inventory.
  • edited October 7
    weight available?
    A deed has still some weight, if your inventory is full, you cant take it.