-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Login with game account / SSO - restored

KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
There are now two options for login to the forum.

The regular "Sign In"

and

"Sign In with BurningSea.com" is login with game account - it will redirect you to a login page on "https://account.portalusgames.com/login"

First time you may be prompted whether to connect a profile or not (meaning a forum profile and a game account with the same email)
Connecting the two may require confirmation by password (that would be the forum profile password)

I have tested this within possibilities of an everyday life and a full-time job - meaning it is tested a couple of times, tested with 2 accounts on 2 tests-forum + this forum. I have had no issues, so don't hang me if you do :-)

After connecting a game account and profile account - I could even still login regularly with the forum profile.

Let me know if you have any issues with this, then we'll have a look and take it from there.
Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
Pirates of the Burning Sea Store