-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Lost password

I have 6 characters on an account that I have not played for a couple of years (somewhere around 650 days??) They are still showing as being in the Counts of Caribbean Commerce (the society to which I belonged. I can NOT remember the password NOR the e-mail I used to create the account. I can give you the six names, all on the antigua server. PLEASE help me recover this account. I have created a new one and have written down the e-mail, the password and the toons on it. I found ONE of my old accounts which had ONE character on it, which I deleted and created new ones. I would REALLY like to have the six back tho, since a couple were level 50 and had all kinds of econ and ships that I hate to try to recreate. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP>

Comments

This discussion has been closed.