-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Ship Hold Issue

Hi, before i send a ticket in, has anyone else had this issue, and did you solve it, and how?

i have a hold of 2400, but its showing red, yet only have 504 in the hold. i've logged in and out, jumped to os, flapped sails, ported back up etc. Nothings helping. Any clues?

thankyou
The Reapers
Antigua.

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    Empty hold, Port way / change ship (try both) ?
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • Nope. even moved it all to soc warehouses then on to a different toon. it cant hold over 500 on either toon, even though both ships holds are above that limit... Thanks for suggestions though.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • Tried with someone else, they couldnt hold more than 500 weight either..... passed to customer service, feel free to close thread.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • Its in the hands of the powers that be now...
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • It has happen to me. I used sampsons too as mobile whs for bronze ammo around Caribbean, and I noticed I could only load around 1300 tons if memory is right. It seems different mats max up at different numbers, maybe due to stack weigh; in the case of bronze ammo is 5 tons per 100 stack. I would say there is a limit to the amount of stacks of the same mat you can store on board.
  • Yes, it seems to be stacks of 250. i have already passed this on, as theres no explanation or known limit on ships except for weight. its not a huge issue tbh, but it means that i cant store items in a ship that has the hold capacity, so im having to find workarounds..
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
This discussion has been closed.