-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Missing Character

Hi,

I have a character (I believe he was a lvl 25 cutthroat when I left him) in the game named Bartolo. When I signed back into the game today after getting a brand new pc, I cannot find him, but I found other low-level characters which I do not wish to play.

Is it possible if you can recover him?

NOTE: I have checked all servers and all nations twice and still have not found him.

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)

Hi,

I have a character (I believe he was a lvl 25 cutthroat when I left him) in the game named Bartolo. When I signed back into the game today after getting a brand new pc, I cannot find him, but I found other low-level characters which I do not wish to play.

Is it possible if you can recover him?

NOTE: I have checked all servers and all nations twice and still have not found him.

Check it is the correct account you login into.

If you deleted it by accident.
    http://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/100531/un-delete-mulligan
    READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • Don't worry, I found him.

Apparently, he was on the Roberts server. I checked the Robert server before it went offline last night and he was not there. Afterwards, I could not access the Roberts server.
  • Ha! I wondered if that was it. Good find.
This discussion has been closed.