-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Admiral’s Overhaul First-Rate

Where's the best place to get the Admiral's Overhaul First-Rate recipe?

I have always assumed the "Weather Worn Codex, 2" that teaches the recipe is a fleet drop. Is that right? Also, in my twisted memory I seem to have picked up some Admiral Overhaul First Rate consumables from Fairfax Pirates. While I am looking for the codex is that the best place to get overhauls? I would like to start going to more port battles and don't really want to carry the well-made overhauls that my Freetrader crafts.

Also, where can I find the recipes for Mast Brace and Structural Brace Well-Made. So far the only place I've found them is at the CoC trader and I don't really want them bad enough to trade in a Citation of Conquest.

Thanks!!

Comments

• many people produce the amirals 1st rates, and they drop from chests as well occasionally. the codex is rarer than hens teeth, but tbh with so many poeple making admirals its not a valuable item imho
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • edited May 1
    Fleets outside Santa Clara dropped me a codex. It will take you months if not years to spawn it. It was a group of 1st rates fleeting, all had bonus loot mods and books running. Second one spawned when I was fleeting by myself location is unknown.
  • Thanks! Lightning in a bottle or hens teeth, I have time.