-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Returning player looking for help

Hiya maties, been a long time, took a 3 year hiatus (I popped in here and there) and looking to somewhat come back, I'm currently on the Antigua server, and on Spain, been trying to find some society to join or something but it looks like it's mostly Russians now? Did I come back to late? do I need to switch to another server? Also looking for boat builders (I have collectors OCD xD). Good to be back but need some help. Thank you very much!

Comments

• Adam KadmonAdam Kadmon (Forum Moderator)
    Spain and pirate are pretty active nations.
    Keep asking around in nation im sure someone will respond.
    I am on pirate nation, but the spanish to pm are Baldomero Montcada and Soft Taco.
    There are a few others but I think they are Russian players.
    Society : In Hoc Signo Vinces
    Tempora mutantur et nos mutamur in illis. ( The times are changing, and we change with them.)
  • gotcha added them to my friend list, is el astillero still around? I think I heard about them still being active.
    No idea man, but I presume so? As long as 1-2 members are around they'll still be active im sure.
    Tempora mutantur et nos mutamur in illis. ( The times are changing, and we change with them.)
  • okay and sorry for asking so many questions, but do you know any good shipbuilder that I can talk to on Antigua that charges "fairly"? Some people are charging absurd amounts for a 4th rate, unless that is what they are going for now? (8 BSN for a Trydent 4th rate holy really?)
    At the docks of tortuga, i see someone called kelly madera from el astillero - so thats someone from that soc to pm for sure, theys eem active

er Mohag Moocow makes ships for pirate nation ( I am not sure about Spain)
  • thank you very much! I know kelly and will contact her first then Mohag if needed, thanks!
  • I dont believe i can build National Class ships such as the first and second rates. But you can always message me here if you need to ShanaSakaiS, and i will check if i can build a certain ship.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
This discussion has been closed.