-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Pieces of Eight

edited March 15 in Game Help
To date I've opened up about a dozen treasure chests. The tip that spawns when I hover over each one says it contains one to three pieces of eight, yet the European Trader still tells me I have Zero pieces of eight.

How does this work? I have no idea what was in these chests. I see my character dance around, but, near as I can tell, my inventory never grows.

Am I doing this wrong? Do all chests have pieces of eight? How can you tell what was in a chest?

Comments

• Did you collect the loot? after opening a chest, you should get a blinking loot box as if you sunk a ship in a fleet. Claim your POE and other things there.
  • edited March 15
    That hasn't happened. I only know I opened the chest because the keys vanish.

Just double checked. Treasure Chest and Keys vanish. Near as I can tell I get nothing.
  • edited March 15
    Oh wait, just reread your words....logging in....

I didn't see that. Wow, expensive lesson. Thanks for the tip.
  • Ramelli said:

Oh wait, just reread your words....logging in....

I didn't see that. Wow, expensive lesson. Thanks for the tip.

Np
  • Also, the tip text is wrong, it is between 2 and 5 pieces of eight.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
This discussion has been closed.