-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Lost a formidable due to game crash

edited February 19 in Game Help
Hello. Yesterday I was playing potbs as usual and was about to engage in an open sea battle with one enemy npc ship. As soon as fired the guns on my Formidable the game crashed. When I got it started again I had lost a point of durability. I wish to be reimbursed for this.
Jim Butler
Britain
Antigua server
[Moderators note: Removed for privacy reasons]@gmail.com
If you contact me by email I can send the crash/log report.
Post edited by KasparK on

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    edited February 19
    http://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/100460/game-crash-lag

Question: I experienced a game crash and lost a item - what can I do?
    Answer: Portalus will reimburse for reported major in-game losses (e.g. ship dura, outfittings, premium items) due to server connection issues only between the server's ISP and the servers themselves.

Disconnections originating from issues in internet infrastructure, client ISP or client internet connection or home network are not reimbursed.

In game losses that occur due to a game crash are generally not reimbursed however we are willing to investigate reported crashes to help where we can with troubleshooting the cause of the crash.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
This discussion has been closed.