-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Deleted Char, Notes are Gone

Hi i bought Notes today, but then i started a new charackter and deleted the old one...now my Notes are gone.
Anyway i could get them back? Thank you.

Comments

• But i didnt delete a item, normally paid things like "virtual currencies" are Account Wide.

Even Paypal says
    "Character: Any (Roberts)"
    There is no warning or anything

But i thank you. For trying to help.
  • They appear on the first account you log into, and are tradable only amongst players. If, in future, you decide to do this, find a player you trust to hold your items, and then make the new toon and they can give your stuff back to you. When you deleted the character, you deleted everything they owned
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    edited January 31
    The FAQ-post covers undelete and mulligan.

1. Section of that FAQ-post:
    Undelete is regarding a character.

2. Section of that FAQ-post:
    Mulligan is regarding an item.

BSN (Burning Sea Note) is inventory based on one specific character.

BSP (Burning Sea Point) are TA(Treasure Aisle) based. They are account wide even accoss servers.

1 BSN = 300 BSP.

On Paypal it says any not all.
    Any means you cannot chose which character to put it on. The first character logged in gets it.

Most other paid items from TA are also inventory based.

Account upgrades are ofc account wide also across servers.

To get your character and items back please follow the 3. Section of that FAQ and contact costumer service.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • edited January 31

They appear on the first account you log into, and are tradable only amongst players. If, in future, you decide to do this, find a player you trust to hold your items, and then make the new toon and they can give your stuff back to you. When you deleted the character, you deleted everything they owned

Iam ok with this but this should be communicated clear. But the Notes are Sold to Character ANY...for me this means i have acces to them with evry char i have. Sure now i know it. But this should be improved. Like DELETE LOCKED aslong as you have Notes in the Inventory.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    I understand your point.
    Any can have several meanings.

any, all or every:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/any

"one or some indiscriminately of whatever kind:
    a : one or another taken at random"

When you buy it it is available to any.

Contact CS to get it undeleted.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
This discussion has been closed.