-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Can't log in

Hey guys,
Every day by the morning I try to log in my account and it says " The server could not be found and it's probably restarting". Then I wait a couple of hours and it starts working again.
Am I the only one having this problem?

Comments

• Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    What is your internet download and upload speed?
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• edited December 2017
    Ive had a simalar issue once where a hop or 2 before the server hosts my packets where being blocked for some reason, try turn off your router for 10 mins then turn it back on to see if you can get a new IP, if it is also not always hapening and you dont have a low speed internet connection you may want to check into if you may have a virus or the like that is hogging all your bandwidth at certain times.
This discussion has been closed.