-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Help! Can't start Potbs without the Bitraider launcher one.

edited December 2017 in Game Help
I would like to run Potbs but with the Potbs.Exe , without checking with the bitraider in the other launcher, could this be possible?

I will send you screenshots, so you can see what it happens, cause it gives error.

There's another launcher to start the game more faster, program files (x86), -> Pirates Of The Burning sea -> And Take the.Exe to your desk. The thing is, that i have error, look:

imagehttps://gyazo.com/11a150a45d530ce56d72469e4aaa1898" alt="" />
In this picture you can see 2 launchers, the left one is the more slower, and the right one is the faster, well, if i click the left one
it works nice, but i need to wait the verification of bitraider, if i click the right launcher , this is the message that appears:

https://gyazo.com/b61a65486040e5db367c0706cbfa7dfd
It's in spanish, which im going to translate: (The Execution of code can't continue because it didn't find libIGCore.dll, This problem can be resolved by reinstalling the program.) but: there's not the only error, then appear the message again giving me another 3 errors, with the same message, but different FILES: libIGMath.dll, libIGAttrs.dll and libIGSg.dll

I tried Uninstalling and installing again, I tried to put the same files as the error says, and nothing works, any ideas? suggestion?
A friend says that may i need to reinstall my windows again, but i wouldn't like to do that, honestly.

''To come to Cartagena, it is necessary that the King of Englad build another great square, because this has only been left to drive coal from Ireland to London.'' - Blas de Lezo,.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    OH! Also I tried to fix it by repairing files with the POTBS Bitraider launcher, doesn't work. (The Quick Repair and the Long time repair )
    ''To come to Cartagena, it is necessary that the King of Englad build another great square, because this has only been left to drive coal from Ireland to London.'' - Blas de Lezo,.

• Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    Additionally, DirectX, C++ and restridutables
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• UPDATES: Now the game WORKS clicliking it, but i need to be on the carpet of Pirates of the burning Sea, if i put the icon.exe in the desk has the same ERRORS.

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    edited December 2017
    You moved the .exe
    (The one to the right does not show as a shortcut, so must assume you moved the .exe instead of making a shortcut to it)
    Move it back.
    Then right click it > Send to > Make shortcut

Move the .dll files back aswell.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • KasparK said:

You moved the .exe

(The one to the right does not show as a shortcut, so must assume you moved the .exe instead of making a shortcut to it)

Move it back.

Then right click it > Send to > Make shortcut

Move the .dll files back aswell.

It worked, thanks Kaspar and O'Conner, you can close the topic guys.

This discussion has been closed.