-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Transfor account with everything you have

Hi all,

Is it possible to transfer your account from roberts to antigua with everything i have? So with all my money, ships, items, economy, etc?

I really want to play this game again but i dont feel like starting all over again. After i heard that roberts is close to being a dead, i was hoping maybe i could transfer my character with every thing i have.

Like to hear from you.

Kind regards :)

Comments

• nvm i think i found that this indeed is possible
  • Treasure Aisle Token, please note that your society, and warehouses will not move with you.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)

Treasure Aisle Token, please note that your society, and warehouses will not move with you.

Society warehouses no, personal warehouses yes.
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• thank you both
  • You will need to send a mail to customerservice with your characters name and server/ nation etc. once you have purchased that token.

Everything will move with you thats yours, so anything attached to the society will not move, but all dubloones etc will be moved. Same with quests completed.

Notice you can NOT move from nation A to nation B (a frog will always be a frog)

Also, you might want to check out roberts to make up your own mind about it being dead, that entirely depends on which nation you play and your playtime schedule. What is true though, is , that Roberts has less pvp action going on than Antigua, depending on your timezone that action might be in the middle of the night though.

PS: check out the lvl 50 insta token, its cheaper than a transfer and if you want to start out fresh you will have a character on both servers, allowing you to play whichever one has more pop at that time or is more to your taste.
  • Arthur X said:

You will need to send a mail to customerservice with your characters name and server/ nation etc. once you have purchased that token.

Everything will move with you thats yours, so anything attached to the society will not move, but all dubloones etc will be moved. Same with quests completed.

Notice you can NOT move from nation A to nation B (a frog will always be a frog)

Also, you might want to check out roberts to make up your own mind about it being dead, that entirely depends on which nation you play and your playtime schedule. What is true though, is , that Roberts has less pvp action going on than Antigua, depending on your timezone that action might be in the middle of the night though.

PS: check out the lvl 50 insta token, its cheaper than a transfer and if you want to start out fresh you will have a character on both servers, allowing you to play whichever one has more pop at that time or is more to your taste.

That might be an idea! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.