-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Server Transfers: a more in-depth ECON question

yes, I know at this time (Nov. 2017) there are no server transfers of 'toons available.

HOWEVER, when transfers again are possible, i am thinking of moving one, so I'd like to ask:

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ECON STRUCTURES? as i have all 10 econ slots filled on both servers by just 1 'toon on each, I need to know what happens to the 10-slot econ of the 'toon being moved and the econ of the 10-slotted 'toon that is already on the server being transferred to; different nations btw: one 'toon is . I'd be damnably annoyed if either 'toon econ were trashed as most every structure was a TA purchase.
Naval Officer by purchased King's commission.
Buccaneer by morality's choice.
Privateer by war's serendipity.
Southern by God's grace!

Comments

• The answer to this might not matter to you as you can only have one nation active at a time you will have to chose between the two of them either way.

Say you play pirates on server A and Britain on server B and you want to move to server B, Your pirate will be locked and if, at cease fire, you swich to your pirates nation, your brit will be locked.
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    > @vonKrimm said:
    > yes, I know at this time (Nov. 2017) there are no server transfers of 'toons available.
    >
    > HOWEVER, when transfers again are possible, i am thinking of moving one, so I'd like to ask:
    >
    > WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ECON STRUCTURES? as i have all 10 econ slots filled on both servers by just 1 'toon on each, I need to know what happens to the 10-slot econ of the 'toon being moved and the econ of the 10-slotted 'toon that is already on the server being transferred to; different nations btw: one 'toon is . I'd be damnably annoyed if either 'toon econ were trashed as most every structure was a TA purchase.

Everything gets transferred with you apart from your society and auction house listings.
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• What i am wondering about is that part i vaguely recall saying something about "econ slots are shared by all characters on a server". so i looking for clarification as to it meaning "all characters of all nations share the slots" or "all characters of the same nation sharing the slots".
    Naval Officer by purchased King's commission.
    Buccaneer by morality's choice.
    Privateer by war's serendipity.
    Southern by God's grace!
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    vonKrimm said:

What i am wondering about is that part i vaguely recall saying something about "econ slots are shared by all characters on a server". so i looking for clarification as to it meaning "all characters of all nations share the slots" or "all characters of the same nation sharing the slots".

Say you are Pirate, and you have 10 econ slots, on your Pirate you set up 5 structures which takes up 5 slots, you then decide to add more on your other character, you will only have 5 slots available.
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

This discussion has been closed.