-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

It is impossible to choose a nation

Why on the server Roberts of nations is available only to the pirates on Antigua only Spain? I can't be of another nation?

Comments

• you did not understand me. I want to start the game and create a character. on Roberts I only creating a pirate nation, and Antigua only Spain. I can't begin to play for any nation? I need to create a character of the available Nations, and then to pass away to another? do I understand correctly?
  • > @sssbesss said:
    > you did not understand me. I want to start the game and create a character. on Roberts I only creating a pirate nation, and Antigua only Spain. I can't begin to play for any nation? I need to create a character of the available Nations, and then to pass away to another? do I understand correctly?

Hey. You can create only 1 character in 1 nation on roberts and same for antigua. If you want create for other nation you need to make another account or if you want to change a nation you must use burning sea note on treasure aisle
  • edited August 2017
    you got me again did not understand. I can't even create a first character, such as the Frenchman. no nation except the pirate. Antigua can't create any nation except Spain. I don't need anyone to carry and change. I just want to create for example French. what is there to understand?
  • sssbesss said:

you got me again did not understand. I can't even create a first character, such as the Frenchman. no nation except the pirate. Antigua can't create any nation except Spain. I don't need anyone to carry and change. I just want to create for example French. what is there to understand?

Getting frustrated with those that try to help doesn't help you. I'm sorry but I for 1 still don't understand. Sams answer made perfect sense to me and answered what i thought you were asking. Could you try a different way of saying the question?
  • have already decided everything. had to change account, create a new one - then it became available to other Nations.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    When you already have a pirate as your active nation on one server you cannot make a spain, french or britsh toon on the same server on the same account.
    Then you need to change your active nation.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • I think the OP was saying that they had only one choice of Nation on each server, not that they wanted to create more than one character on each.
This discussion has been closed.