-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Burning sea notes missing

Purchased notes for my account - not anywhere in my inventory

Logged and no change

Emailed and called support - no response.

Can someone help - Antigua server character is Kum Swallows

Comments

• Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    Are you looking in your special inventory?
    Check to see if you purchased them on the incorrect server.
    Some times it is delayed
    Check all your characters on both Roberts and Antigua.
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    The first character you log in on the account used for the purchase will get the notes.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • Yea its the right character on the right account. I talked to customer support and they couldn't figure it out. I made an appointment for 6pm EST today for them to "transfer the notes in game" but they didn't show.

Its crazy that i would have to log on to get passed the item in game. this all seems really weird and unnecessarily difficult.

apparently they can re-name my character but cant pass me notes without me being logged in.

odd. Good thing I used PayPal, this is totally sketchy.

• EvEv
    edited June 2017
    no_notes">no_notes
  • has this not yet been resolved?
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • They got fixed!
  • then ask mod to close the thread.... XD
    Glad its sorted
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
This discussion has been closed.