-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Need help! I cant log in the game.

I cant log in the game in Antigua & Roberts. I try many times but nothing it says the server is busy try later. I also open the link customerservice@portalusgame.com but i didint find something to help me there.

Comments

• When i try to log in the game it opens this window. Server connot be found and its probably restarting. Please wait a few moments and then try again.

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    The 'link' you post is not a link - it is an email-adress.

http://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/101911/tiggy-down-again
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • Same problem here :/
  • haha I reinstalled yesterday and wake up this morning like yeah I'm gonna do pirate shit . not =]
  • edited June 2017
    KasparK said:

The 'link' you post is not a link - it is an email-adress.

http://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/101911/tiggy-down-again

In the server select under the servers is this message: "Visit burning sea.com/download to get to the launcher if your client has not updated or you see no servers. Having trouble logging in? Contact costumer service at costumerservice@portalus.com for assistance" I see the servers but when i try to log in is not loading and it says: "Server connot be found and its probably restarting. Please wait a few moments and then try again." i open the address but there is nothing to help. What can we do to play???
    edited June 2017
    What you can do to play:
    Following the link I provided would tell you that other are having problems as well - the server is down(in this case a communications issue between the login server and the main game servers).
    The answer to your question would be: Wait. For further information. For the server hosting company to address the issue.

Further information was provided shortly after your last post: http://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/101915/antigua-and-roberts-servers-offline-2017-6-3

Regarding "Contact costumer service at costumerservice@portalus.com"

You cannot access an email via an web browser - like you would a website.
    You can log in to your own email account and send an email to an email address.

Let's say your email address is: Efthimios40@hotmail.com

You can "open the address"/website 'www.hotmail.com'
    But not the email address 'Efthimios40@hotmail.com'

You can "open the address"/website www.portalus.com
    But not the email address customerservice@portalus.com
  • Thank you KasparK for your help.
    yw :-)