-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

NEED HELP

i haven't been on in a while and have resently restored my computer but now my GAME Account I have spent money on is GONE CAN someone plz zzzzzz help

Comments

• are you sure you are using the right login? and how long is a while? if it was pre portalus days and you missed migration its probably long gone, although some success has been made at restoring accounts (not cheap though)
    mail portalus with as many details as you remember, in game name, log in, which server they may be able to help.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    You might be spelling your password of account name wrong. Please email support @ customerservice@portalusgames.com with the email you registered the account with.

Do as above what Captain Mohag said as this will help with the account recovery process.
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• i belive this guy is in my society, and has chosen to just restart, from his questions at me.
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
This discussion has been closed.