-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Treasure Aisle FAQ - (Account Upgrades)

Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
edited August 2017 in Game Help
Up to date from August 2017
Please read on if you plan to purchase some account upgrades from the Treasure Aisle

Well there has been an issue with the following items
  1. Nation Change
  2. Name Change
  3. Society name change
  4. Server Transfer
  5. Level 50 Advance Token
If you had purchased these and have consumed them and you do your bit in renaming if you have too and you relog and the change hasn't happened. Then it's because they are bugged.

Question:Why doesn't this work and have I wasted my money?"
Answer:No you haven't wasted your money. The reason is that the code has probably been broken somewhere and Fodderboy will need time to locate the error.

In the meantime you may contact Portalus Games at Customerservice@portalusgames.com and you can just explain your issue and they will manually do the change for you.

I thought i'd post this since there are people still asking about this in game. I hope this sheads some light on the situation.
Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

Post edited by Jack O'Conner on

Comments

• FodderboyFodderboy (Forum Administrator)
    To follow up on this - the list provided to our knowledge is the complete list of items affected by the current issue. It appears one of the changes we made to accommodate Wild Tangent connections caused the issue. Until the issue is resolved an account with GM privileges will need to activate the items. If you have one of these items please let customer service know you have the item and would like to use it. Please include the name of the character currently holding the item and in the case of name changes the name you wish to change the name to. The name change or transfer can only occur when the account is offline. If the issue is with an active nation change we will need to do this while the account is logged in.
  • not to sling mud on customer service, but I bought a level 50 advance (don't judge: i had two lvl 50 toons back in the sony days) and two e-mails latter to CS and i still am stuck grinding waiting to get my econ going properly.
    Naval Officer by purchased King's commission.
    Buccaneer by morality's choice.
    Privateer by war's serendipity.
    Southern by God's grace!
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    Did you use customerservice@portalusgames.com
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    vonKrimm said:

not to sling mud on customer service, but I bought a level 50 advance (don't judge: i had two lvl 50 toons back in the sony days) and two e-mails latter to CS and i still am stuck grinding waiting to get my econ going properly.

How long did you wait ?
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • Did they fix it for change name or we need to send ticket?
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    edited August 2017
    You need to send a ticket Sam!

Customerservice@portalusgames.com
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• > @Jack O'Conner said:
    > You need to send a ticket Sam!
    >
    > Customerservice@portalusgames.com

Omg xD they must fix it :-p would be nice :-)
  • > @SAMUEL AXE said:
    > > @Jack O'Conner said:
    > > You need to send a ticket Sam!
    > >
    > > Customerservice@portalusgames.com
    >
    > Omg xD they must fix it :-p would be nice :-)

Iam lazy to send ticket xD
    Then you won't get it resolved!

• > @Jack O'Conner said:
    > Then you won't get it resolved!

Why they dont fix it like before you change name then you logged off then i logged on and the name was changed they should fix it. They do not have to do everything at the same time or they will never finish to update xD
    The issue happened when Wild Tangent partnered with Portalus Games, Its not a priority because it can still be changed via customer service. Therefore server maintenance is their priority when issues occur.

• > @Jack O'Conner said:
    > The issue happened when Wild Tangent partnered with Portalus Games, Its not a priority because it can still be changed via customer service. Therefore server maintenance is their priority when issues occur.

Mmmmh ok thanks xD