Server Transfers, Active Nation Change and Society Name Change

KasparKKasparK (Forum Moderator)

Server Transfers, Active Nation Change and
Society Name Change.

Server Transfers;
What is a Server Transfer and what does it do?

A server transfer is a token you can purchase with "10" Burning Sea Notes which result in 3000 Burning Sea Points. This unique item allows you to transfer over 1 character of your choosing. BUT for example, if the toon you want to transfer over is a "Pirate" and you want to go over to the "Spanish" this cannot be done. You will have to start a new character from scratch.

How long will this process take?

It could take up to 24 hours to get this transferred, but do not worry! All of your belongings on that toon such as Doubloons, Influence, Warehouse items and Ships (Deed form or in your dockyard). Basically everything you have on that toon gets transferred.

What do I have to do?

You do not need to do nothing. But from my experience I tend to email support@portalusgames.com so they know i'm waiting to be transferred and they can email you to log off the account so it can be transferred. (Check your emails) You MUST be offline for this process to take action.

What will happen to my society I created and what will happen to my friends list?

Unfortunately your society cannot get transferred and as soon as the process starts, your character will be kicked from the society as the process is being processed.
Your friends list will be wipe so any friends on your list will be removed (Same with the ignore list)

I believe this has covered most grounds of what this feature does and what is needed.

~

Active Nation Change:
What does this do and how does it work?

Active nation change allows you to change nation once you have purchased this token. You will need to go into your inventory and click on the "Special" tab. From there you will be able to consume it.

This token is also a 1 time consumable. Once you use it and you are certain you are ready to change nation you simply log out of the game and then log back in and BEFORE you choose you character you log in with you may choose the nation you desire to change to.

NOTE:Your characters cannot transfer nations. So if you are wondering if you can do this, You cannot. You will have to start from scratch as a level 1.

~

Society Name Change:
What does this do and how does it work?

To use this it will be in the "special tab" in your inventory. This will allow you to change you society name if desired. This is a 1 time consumable which can only be used once. To allow the full changes with the name change to work, you will need log out and back into the game.

Send server-name, the old name and the new name to:
customerservice@portalusgames.com

Also the society members will get an email saying that the society leader has renamed the society and that if you do have any questions why the leader has changed name to contact them.

* By courtesy of Jack O'Conner *

Wanna give a thumbs up, some feedback or alert us that something is missing? Provide Feedback

Please note you will need to contact support to use the token

Support@portalusgames.com
Player and Moderator: Moderator-comments are in [ ].
Occasionally you will see a moderation related comment without [ ]. This is meant as a friendly advice - a 'pre-warning'.

Production Planner Version 2.15 Beta 3 [26/8-2015] : Forum thread - Download via Forum - Download via hosted site
Post edited by KasparK on