-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Removing a character (Resolved)

edited October 2015 in Game Help
Hello ! Can u hekp me ?
I had a first-level character on Roberts server. I deleted it and now I want to create a character for Spain. But the game does not let me do it.
What will advise?
I am really sorry for my terrible English.
Post edited by KasparK on

Comments

• you have to wait until the cease fire period to change nations. if you want to do it now it is best to create a new account.
    Qew Qew. King of Port Royal

Always standing AFK by the Tradehouse
  • FodderboyFodderboy (Forum Administrator)
    What nation was the deleted character from?

Deleting characters will not allow an account to change its active nation. If for example you had an active Pirate character and you deleted him this would not change the account's active nation. You would still only be able to create another Pirate character until the active nation is changed. Active nation changes can be done freely at the end of each conquest map cycle during the cease fire period or they can be done at anytime using the nation change item available under account upgrades in Treasure Aisle.
  • Ok ! Thank you very much for your help !
    I am really sorry for my terrible English.
This discussion has been closed.