In game help - The F1 Feature

Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
edited July 2015 in Game Help
If you ever have a question about anything in game then the F1 tool can be very useful in many occasions. I have played for many years and I still summon it to check stuff out

You can use it to find some of the following
  • Statistics on ships.
  • Fitting Bonuses.
  • Career information.
  • Career skills.
  • Avatar Combat skills & information.
  • Even recipes for your economy needs.
  • Also to find what nation originally owned it before it's flip (RvR + PvP) based.
  • Port Resources (Economy) based .
You can find much more with the F1 tool.

In my opinion it can be very handy.

To use it just press the F1 key on your keyboard to bring the pop up window.
Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

Comments

• I would not rely on the structure deed, and recipe information. Double check in your Nation's chat for verification on capabilities, costs, and labor times for recipe information.
    Kiefer Cain

“Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the exorbitant funds demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real.” - General Douglas MacArthur